Thursday, June 14, 2012

Watch out, I have a gun.

Camp Pendleton fieldtrip. :)

*wow, so I was looking through my drafts and I never published this! this is from April I think.*

So in April, my school took a field trip to Camp Pendleton, a marine base in Oceanside. It was a lot of fun. We actually got to shoot guns which was really cool. The pictures of us posing with guns--ok those guns were HEAVY.
I love how it looks like I'm shooting him.


WRONG way to hold a gun!



yes, be afraid.


awww my little friend actually looks handsome. (happy bday by the way, brudda!)

The rooms where we got to shoot! Wooo! haha





Very heavy grenade launcher. VERY HEAVY! HAHA When Christian let go of it, my wrist  fell  and it was quite painful...

all 3 of us got cut by the pistols haha . ow
It was quite a fun trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3