Saturday, June 16, 2012

To My Followers

Thanks guys!!!! I have gotten a few new followers in the past couple days, so to all my followers, new and old, THANK YOU! My little blog is slowly growing and every time I see that I have a new follower, I get so excited! So THANK YOU! :D

And now...a stupid picture of me...just because I want to say thank you! :)

disclaimer: car was not moving when this picture was taken. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEATBELT WHEN THE CAR IS MOVING!

Since I did a stupid one, I also put a cool stupid one, even though I look so stinking pale.

how you can handle the utmost BEAUTY of this incredible photo, I do not know...gorgeous

So....if you guys can't tell, I am super hyper...I usually am, but sometimes I am mega super hyper. (example: now)

So...I have like two new post ideas for when I have writer's block. One of them would be a post consisting of all the stupid pictures I have of myself. Stupid pictures of friends? of course you keep those! but why do you keep stupid pictures of yourself? I don't even know! haha

Forgive my hyperness...it's 12:17 am and I ate so much sugar packed junk food today! :DDD

peace out home dawwwggss!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! This was a fun post to read! =D You're so sweet to thank us! You're welcome deary! Those pictures are the bomb! ;) Being hyper is so fun! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3