Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coronado Island.

Yesterday, I was able to go to Coronado Island with my sunday school class. It wasn't a very pretty day for going to the beach, but it was pleasant weather and my friend Sarah and I actually went in the icy water that you end up getting used to after a while haha

This was my first time going to Coronado Island which is actually a peninsula since a small piece of land is connected to the mainland. We took a bridge over the water to get there which was pretty cool, and not as scary as I thought it would be.

The bridge. This was taken on the way back home. 



San Diego. :)


We went to Subway for lunch. It was super good! haha Then after we got our subs, we went to the beach to eat.


I want to go to Coronado on a sunny day.

eating lol

us :)


even though it was a cloudy day, the water wasn't as murky as most beaches I've been to.  On a sunny day the water would probably be clear!

Sarah and I :)

Coronado was voted best beach in America!!! That' pretty legit! haha

after we had been in the water

I love the reflection


Hotel Del Coronado! 300 dollars a night is the starting price!

seagull :)


another of the Hotel del Coronado. Some movies were filmed here, although I don't know which ones haha

This sand castle was one of the coolest things about the day. This man made it because he knew there were going to be 5 weddings Saturday. It took him 7 hours and he did it for nothing. The detail on the castle was amazing. Visit his website. thesandcastleman.com



The detail on the castle was amazing.





 Sand dollars we found!
A living sand dollar.

My friend Sarah. the writing says Sarah loves David haha

Stay tuned for a part two of the Coronado Island trip :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3