Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crop Top again. :)

Yesterday, I went to visit my grandma. :) I wore this outfit. It was really comfortable and I think I'm quickly becoming obsessed with crop tops...I'm probably going to be wearing one again today. :) Yes, three days in a row cuz I'm cool like that. (haha jk)

I apologize for the dirty mirror/messy room pictures. haha it's the guest room at my grandma's house where the boys sleep. :D



Creeper face! hehe


Mint crop top: Thrift Store
Tank top: Walmart
Skirt: Thrift Store.

:)
This is a fresh out of the pool hair/face look. :)

My grandma makes the MOST delicious spaghetti sauce ever! I hate spaghetti sauce, but not my grandma's. it is like heaven!

 After dinner, my dad and I went to the thrift store (I got a necklace and a skirt!) and then we went to McDonald's for cookies. :)

McDonald's cookies are so good. SOOOO good.

It was a really nice day, so we had the window's down as we cruised down the road. :) Yesterday was a pretty good day.


Eating my cookie, the wind blowing in my face. :D 


And today should be awesome. At 6 PM, I START DRIVING!!! I am so excited. I'm sure you can expect a post about that tomorrow! :D EEEEK!

ECSTATIC!


3 comments:

  1. That shirt looks good on you and I love, looooove your skirt! Where did you get it? I'm constantly ripping my jean skirts and then having to buy new ones which can be hard to do since a lot are not very modest or are very pricey. McDonald's cookies are soooo yummy! That's awesome that you get to drive! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit! I really liked crop tops until I got pregnant.... I don't have a solid baby bump yet so those crop tops just show off the most unattractive part of my belly, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for answering my question on my blog! =) It was a helpful.

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3