Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Coronado Island (Two)

Second post about my trip to Coronado Island! :)

So we left off talking about the sand castle man, i think.

So here is me and my friends with the castle. :) the guy let us hold the tools so it looks like we made the castle lol.

The detail was amazing.



 So after we got done at the beach, we took a walk to go get ice cream at a local ice cream shop that is sorta like Coldstone, though I don't think it as good. :) It's a pretty popular place I guess. haha so this is the group of us on the walk. I'm the one in the green shirt, gray shirt with a hoodie haha i was so cold cuz I had just gotten out of the ocean!

Me with Elvis! haha, I look hilarious cuz like I said, just climbed out of the ocean, but yuppp this is at the ice cream shop.
 So after all that, we walked to the Hotel del Coronado and sorta kinda sneaked into the courtyard...



 It was really cool. It is so pretty.
We all like this picture haha


 Then we went inside the Hotel and they have these little shops we looked at, and we walked around the lobby.
I love chandeliers.



walking out. :)



There are some awesome houses on the shore. haha

Alrightttyyy folks. That's all for nows. :) Tomorrow I'm going to youth conference!!! wooo!! First the conference, then Medieval Times. Yay! :) Gonna be fun!


1 comment:

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3