Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heat Wave?

Not here.

Yes it's hot, but not nearly as hot as it usually would be by this time of year.

It's only 90 degrees right now. It is usually 105+ by now, so I'm very thankful for those 90 degrees. I was reading a few blogs this morning and every single one was talking about the extreme heat they were experiencing. So I went to weather.com to check the weather here because I knew it wasn't extremely hot, and I was curious. :) This is the picture I see:

I live in California, near the bottom and towards the left. The temperatures there compared to like everywhere else are significantly lower. It seems like it's that way all the time. Last year there was a heat wave going on everywhere but here. The West Coast is the best coast guys! :)

It is supposed to be 96 here Friday, but looking at that map and seeing the crazy hot temperatures in places where it normally isn't that crazy hot, it's kind of funny. :) I'm DREADING the 105+ days. I know they're coming. It is horrible because our air conditioner doesn't work.

What's the weather like in your part of the world? :)

*stay cool*

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Blog!! I live in Indiana. We been affected by the heat wave. Hasn't rained here in weeks!!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3