Thursday, June 21, 2012

A little update :P

I really need to blog more about things that aren't exactly pointless lol but this is just gonna be a quick little life update cuz I have some exciting things to share that I can't contain any longer!

If you read my blog often, you know I'm obsessed with driving! I literally have wanted to drive forever. Ever since I knew what it was, seriously. I would sit in my dad's lap and steer the wheel when I was little and countdown the days! Then the economy got...tough and driving is expensive. $300 for classes just so I can drive? Other states have it lucky! haha Now everything is working out perfectly. We found a cheap driving class, well a cheaper driving class, with a payment plan, and my grandma told me she would pay for my first lesson!!!!! PRAISE GOD! I am so ecstatic! I cannot contain my excitement! I called today to schedule a lesson and tomorrow I will know when I will be driving for the first time ever, and I don't know if it is such a big deal to other people, but to me, it is a CRAZY big deal and ecstatic is like the only word I can think of to describe my emotions.

Saturday I have a bike-a-thon. 25 miles. twenty-five!! That's crazy. I'll be wearing a cute outfit, so I'm gonna be doing an outfit post on that.

I'm also going to try to think of some meaningful posts, something deep and thoughtful, and moving...yeah haha Well, I'm gonna be off now! Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate it so much!! :D


1 comment:

  1. Love hearing your life update!! Hope all gos well with your driving. And I can not wait to see your outfit post!

    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3