Monday, June 25, 2012

Bike-a-thon! (outfit post/life post.)

Yay for another outfit post! I love doing these! Ok so, I loved this outfit. Neon is my obsession...and I love crop tops. I took all these pictures with  my ipod in the church bathroom after the 25 mile bikathon haha.


FUN FACT: I only wear pink if it is neon. :) (some exceptions, I guess but hardly any. pink=yuck.)



NEON PINK CROP TOP: Thrift Store (less than 25 cents.)
WHITE TANK TOP: Walmart ($4.88)
DENIM SKIRT: Thrift store forever ago ($4??)
PLAID CONVERSE STYLE TENNIS SHOES: Payless ($4.25 with a coupon!!!)

~_~_~_~_~_________________________________~_~_~_~_
So here is where I talk about the bikathon! It was actually really fun although incredibly painful.

We got to the church at 6:00 am and then we all got into vans/trucks/cars and got to the lake where the bike trail was. We all took a picture and then we were off. The first few miles weren't bad at all, and it was incredibly peaceful. There was a heavy fog over the lake and it was beautiful, and the sun came out while I was riding and that was gorgeous too.

For the first 15 miles or so, I was pretty much riding by myself. 

the lake, well some of it, i was moving while i took this picture haha
Also took this picture while moving haha, isn't that just attractive lol I was so scared I was going to fall while taking the picture lol

One of my friends haha
So around mile 15, well maybe mile 10, my friend Christian started riding with me and we finished it off together. It was nice having someone to talk to while riding, it made the last few miles pass quickly.
We found a turtle!!! (it's peeing....haha)

He was like, "No, I wanna be in the picture too!" So I had to take another one. haha

So at the end, I was EXTREMELY sore and exhausted, but I am not as sore today as I was expecting to be, probably because I ate bananas (YUCK!), took a hot epsom salt bath, and some ibuprofen.

We raised a lot of money from the bikathon, and it was a lot of fun. :) I don't want to do another one though haha

I'm also proud of myself for going all 25 miles!!! :)

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3