Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Spring Photography Contest :)

I love photography contests! It gives me a chance to practice my photography "skills" and I love it. I've always loved photography, and I'm trying to get better at it. I'd really like to buy a DSLR camera, but until then, my Canon powershot ELPH 300 HS will have to do. I love my camera, even if it isn't a super fancy one. :D


Photo Challenge
The theme for this photography contest is spring. I took this picture at my grandmother's house. She has a beautiful garden of flowers, and I love going there just to take pictures. :)


It was really hard to decide which picture I wanted to use, as there were a few I liked, but I ended up going with this one because the colors are vibrant and I love how the brick wall is in the background and I do like this picture. :) I saw some of the other entries and they were great!

Thank you, Hazel Ann for hosting this photography contest! I look forward to the ones to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I like your photo! I am also having a photo challenge if you would like to enter. Here's the link.

    http://ourcatholiclifeofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/06/photography-challenge-week-1.html

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3