Monday, June 18, 2012

today...

Today I am going to study. Study. Study. Study.

Tomorrow I am going to take my permit test. I took it before and I passed the first time, but since my permit expired, I have to take it again and it's been a little over a year and now I have to get more questions right than I did before. I should be fine. I am just going to STUDY! I really want to pass!!! Once I get my permit, I am going to schedule behind-the-wheel driver training and then after that I can finally drive!!! I'm an excited person, yo! :D

Somewhere inbetween all my studying I'd like to organize my room, workout, and eat strawberries. :D

see ya all later. (southern accent. :D)

1 comment:

  1. Driving never has seemed like something I want to do but eventually I guess.

    You have a great blog, Tabitha and you are simply gorgeous! I just read tons of your posts...seems stalkerish I guess but I just really am enjoying reading them ;)

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3