Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Driving!!!

Ok, so if you read my post about things I want, the first thing on the list was I wanted to drive. I'm 17. I could've gotten my license a year ago! Money is always an issue though and I was reading about other states and their requirements to get their licenses/permits and it is so much easier than here.



Here you first must complete driver education, then you go to the DMV, pass the written and vision test and then you get a permit. Then you go to behind-the-wheel training, the driving instructor signs your permit and you can drive with an adult 25 or older.  There's a whole list of steps after this to getting your license, but for now, I'm focusing on just getting my permit signed!

Behind-the-wheel is $250-300. Yesterday I stumbled upon a HUGE blessing. Behind-the-wheel training with A PAYMENT PLAN!!!! That is such a blessing! I will be driving VERY soon! As long as I pass my permit test (my permit expired so I have to start ALLLLL over) BUT I am very excited! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3