Saturday, April 28, 2012

Outfit :) maxi dress

I wanted to participate in the fashion event hosted by Olivis, Natasha, and Ashley, but I had ladies conference these past few days. I will try to do it, but I'll be a but late if I do it.

This is what I wore for one of the nights at ladies conference. :)

It's a horrible picture. Lol at least you can see it though. :)

Dress---Faded Glory (thrifted)
Belt--thrifted
Cardigan----thrifted (not sure what brand)
Shoes---Charlotte Russe (thrifted)

Can you tell I love thrifting?

Do you like thrifting or does it gross you out? Lol

1 comment:

  1. the dress is beautiful...and a great color! thrifting is a great way to save money!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3