Monday, April 23, 2012

Church outfit. :)

This is the outfit I wore yesterday for church. My seven year old brother took my pictures. Thanks, Jack! :)

I'm loving the color mint, but unfortunately, I don't have anything in a bright mint color like I wish. The button-up top is the closest thing I had.

The top is 3/4 sleeves, but with the heat, I rolled them up. I tied it at my waist, (one of my favorite looks.)

Everything I am wearing was thrifted. The shoes, I got at a garage sale, and everything else at this awesome little thrift store. :)




I'm excited about doing more outfit posts! :) <3

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see more of your outfit posts!
    I love the bright mint color as well, but as you said, I have none! *Chuckles* Yeah...that makes sense, right?! :)
    To answer your question, yes you can do the outfits ahead of time-you could even take them the same day if you like!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit; and your eyes are GORGEOUS!
    PS-I answered your question on my blog(:

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3