Sunday, April 15, 2012

A new one for my bucket list.

Learn to play guitar.


Yesterday, I posted about my summer bucket list. I also decided yesterday evening that I would like to learn how to play the guitar. I play the piano, but at the moment I don't have a piano or even a keyboard and I love playing music, making songs, and stuff like that.

There is a nice guitar on eBay for 35 dollars and I would like to buy it. I will wait until AFTER driver's ed though, of course. That comes first and foremost (after money for God. haha)

I am really excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I'm teaching myself ;) We could give each other tips!!!

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played the piano since I was 8 yrs old! I actually just bought a $30 guitar, haha. It needs to be tuned and then I can start practicing(:

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3