Thursday, July 19, 2012

What am I?

Today I saw a few people talking about what they were as in Yankee or Southern or whatever and so I was thinking, what am I?

I'm in the Southwest. So am I Southwestern? That just sounds Texasish lol I'm basically as at west as you can get so I guess I'm western. I'm also very very South. I'm confused really. Haha

I googled it and a quote came up that I
Think is from a movie and it said "you aren't a Yankee if you're from California, you aren't really anything" ok lol thank you very much mr. Person who said that.

Then I found this quiz and I took it and it told me I was 40% Californian and said not to take the test if I wasn't even Californian. Ummm I'm 100% Californian!!! Haha I think that test as created by a non-Californian cuz it was full of stereotypes. Lol

http://www.blogthings.com/howcaliforniaareyouquiz

And then there's that tumblr blog called youknowyourefromcaliforniawhen
And I like that blog cuz the girl is californian and knows her stuff. :)

The pictures are two screenshots from her blog. There are so many good things on that blog. So many true things. :) I like that there is a separation between NorCal and SoCal. Cuz there is a difference. NorCal is just like Oregon and Washington haha just kidding :))

SoCal forever <3

I wish I could find the thing about California where it says don't call it Cali!!!! DO NOT CALL MY STATE CALI!!!! It is California!!! I don't call your state Virgi or Washi or Ari or Indi or Illi seeeeee so pleeeeaaassssseee put the fornia part on there. :) **rant over**

All that to say what am I? Lol I think I'm just gonna go with Californian. :D

What are you? :D

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That's hilarious! Just to let you know I call California by its full name. =) I guess I'm a Western Montana girl born and raised here. =)

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3