Saturday, July 14, 2012

A perfect day

Before you read this know I typed it on my iPod and while I usually care about grammar and punctuation, that is not clear in this post. :)

Today was one of those days where I come home saying, "wow today was perfect." I love those days.

To start it off I went hiking to this amazing waterfall with my youth group.

Of course I went in it. :) it was cold but wonderful.

On the drive home it rained!!! WATER FELL OUT OF THE SKY PEOPLE!!! That never happens around here so it was amazing. We rolled the bus Windows's down and stuck out heads out. Pure awesomeness.

Then I went to my favorite city, Los Angeles for rescue mission and it was amazing. The sunsets are beautiful in LA.

I ate out today. I had In N Out twice!! Lol once for lunch and once for a shake and I also had el
Pollo loco.

Coming home I was satisfied with my day. It was amazing. And tomorrow I am headed to my old town. It's about 75-80 miles away and I am drivin all of it. Prayers!!! Lol it is a desert town which got
Me thinking.

I love my state because today I was at the mountains in a waterfall and if it was winter it would be all snowy and stuff and then I went to LA, a beach city really and tomorrow I'm headed to the desert. California is so diverse in people and in landscape. Best state ever? I think so! ;D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day!
    Lovely pictures doll(:

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful images. this all looks like so much fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3