Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm posting this from my iPod because my computer doesn't have Internet right now. Posting is difficult to do on an iPod! Lol

Right now im sweating buckets in this crazy hot heat. Unfortunately, July weather has finally hit. It's 104 right now. Yesterday it was 110!

So to cool off we headed to the pool. We never really go there cuz it is isually crowded and dirty but today it was perfect.

Since I'm on my iPod I posted a picture I took and edited with an app a few days ago. :) lol

And the last picture is my right now. Sweaty and hot.

Haha well I hope you enjoyed this little post.

:)

1 comment:

  1. So excited to post on my iPod while I'm on this trip soon! The problem will be stopping long enough to get a picture on the blog ;)

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3