Friday, March 2, 2012

of viruses and neon

My laptop got an awful virus. :(( I am working at fixing it but it's a bad one, and I'm not even sure how I got it, since I download NOTHING! It must have been my little siblings...I really don't know.

Besides that...I am able to use my family computer, but it is old and slow and junk. :)

I went to the mall Wednesday and I went to Charlotte Russe. There, in the shoe section were the most beautiful shoes I had ever laid eyes on (slight exaggeration..maybe) INTENSE NEON YELLOW. My favorite color! Well one of them, I also love aqua blue, but oh.my.word.

In person, they are MUCH more intense! My dad loves that color and I was telling him about the shoes...HE IS GOING TO BUY ME THEM!! I SERIOUSLY DIED! lol I don't have shoes that tall! And, there is a sale buy 1 get 1 for 10.50, so I am getting nude ones in the same style. I DIE AGAIN!

MY LIFE....IS AWESOME!! lol It was awesome before the shoes but...

Oh, my friend had an adorable little baby. CUTEST THING EVER!

And I'm going to the beach Saturday. peace out dudes.

2 comments:

  1. lol they are nice and bright!

    ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some AWESOME lookin' shoes there,haha!(:

    Just wanted to say, the comments you leave always make me smile! That was so sweet(: <3
    Also, you were on target. I'm 13, haha(:
    And I don't see why people would think you were that young. You actually look about 16 to 18 to me.

    ReplyDelete

I loooovveee comments. Sometimes they make my day! So don't be afraid to leave a comment. :) Love life. <3